Wednesday 28 June 2017

Won't be posting on Saturday!

So, the title sorta says it. I won't be posting on Saturday. Guess why??? I'M GOING ON VACATION!!! YAY!!!
Anyways, I thought I'd to an extra post today, since I won't be posting on Saturday. First, I want to show you some art I've done!
OK, yeah I know it's not very good. There's something wrong with the head and face, and there's also tiny extra lines everywhere....
Erased all the extra lines and 'colored' the hair.
I traced Peck with black. All finished! Could you tell it was Peck?
I may color it soon, if I do I'll post it on Sunday!!
So... Have you all heard about this Animal Jam VidCon thing? I'm sure you have, so I won't go through explaining it. Guess who's team I'm cheering for??? GUESS.


I bet it's pretty hard to guess from this picture... I'M CHEERING FOR... TEAM MIRA!!!! XD
Also, I wanna talk about the new home screen. 
I sort of like it better compared to the old one. I also LOVE the fireworks in background! The one thing I don't know is... Why did they have to change it???? Not that it matters, but I just wonder why...
Here's a fun glitch I saw well playing Best Dressed!
I bet you don't see what's wrong in this screenshot. See those two koalas?? THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME!!! XD
Well, that's it for today jammers, stay tune for another post on Sunday!!!
:D
~ Iluvsnowdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment