Sunday 18 June 2017

A CRAZY day of school!

Hey jammers! Today am going to write about a... Short but crazy day of school I had!
You know how I was talking about AJschool yesterday? Well today it wasn't as full, so I went!
First I went into a classroom, it had a crazy teacher and a mean elephant with a star as his head and a crazy pineapple- head penguin who slapped me and ruined my imaginary laptop. XD
As you see, it's very chaotic!
The teacher left and didn't come back. So I went to another classroom: Less chaotic, no mean people, and a better teacher.
The teacher said that we where going to learn how to count. We all freaked out... So the teacher taught us some extremely ease math, ( what a hundred plus a hundred)But...  
...
...
...
 A NEW TEACHER CAME!!! They started this teacher war. It wasn't pleasant. XD
Then they both gave up and left, so all the students just stayed and waited for a new teacher to come. During the wait, a very mean girl sitting beside me started screaming insults at me FOR NO GOOD REASON. XD
No teacher came.
I left to another classroom.
That's better. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiit..... THERE'S NO TEACHER!!
I kept waiting.... No teacher....
More kids started coming, but no teacher! I decided to leave to go to another classroom, but....
The screen froze! Well, not really. Other people where moving and talking but My coyote just froze in mid- air! I could click on my JAGs, and my den and everything, but MY animal wouldn't move!
I could even talk, but my animal wouldn't move!
I went to my den and that was the end of school for me! XD Here are some things that I did and I didn't mention earlier:
I had the opportunity to be nice to someone. They buddied me.
I saw some romance. ( Yuck, that's not supposed to take place in AJ! XD)
I saw a bunny running around saying: " DONT MAKE ME USE MY POWERS AGAIN!) And a moody coyote ( the one who screamed insults at me) replied: " Your not special RABBIT!"
I also saw a WisteriaMoon impostor.

Yeah, that's it. Let's go over some of the other stuff I've seen today: XD
A terrifying glitch.
A 'teacher war'
A crazy elephant who had a yellow star as a head.
A orange pineapple-head penguin who slapped me and ruined my imaginary laptop. XD
I was bullied twice. ( Once by a orange penguin and by a extremely grumpy girl coyote.)
Well, what an exciting day! XD I hope you enjoyed my first day of school. Come back next week for another two posts! Goodbye for now jammers!!
;P
~ Snowdrop


No comments:

Post a Comment