Thursday 8 June 2017

Many, many things...

Hi jammers!! I'm wondering how to start this post... Oh, I know how to!
THE SANDCASTLE!!! OH MY GOODNESS, IT'S HUGE!!! Now, I have a theory why they made a randomly huge ocean den... First because it's summer, ( maybe) and second.... No one uses ocean dens anymore. Also pet dolphins came out! I went down to Crystal Reef to get one, and I saw a HUGE crowd of dolphins down there! That's pretty good that people are going to the ocean parts of Jamaa.
What is unusual in this picture...?
 It's hard to see, but there's two tails in this picture!
Cool, the Wild Weekend Tail Sale is here!!! I got a Double Tail XD. 
Now here's the last part of this randomly random post...
I attempted to pixel paint... It came out like this... Well, I guess I was using my mouse, not my cool tablet thingy you  plug into a computer. OK, I'll have to tell you what this is a drawing of: A white dog staring at the sky that's black with swirls. Yeah... It didn't go very well, but. 
Well, I guess that's it for today! Bye for now jammers!!!
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop

2 comments:

  1. I like your pixel painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks! I'm going to make a better one soon!
    (:
    ~ Iluvsnowdrop

    ReplyDelete