Tuesday 6 June 2017

Awesome themed dens and the Jamaa Helpers!

Hi jammers, how're you doing? Just so you know I'm doing great!! OK, how to I start this post and what do I start with? Yes, that's very confusing.... OK, I'm going to start off with... THIS AWESOME THEMED DEN I JUST MADE!!
This is one part... Sadly I only made it in a Small House. This den is supposed to be a party themed den.
 This is the second part... IT HAS A DANCE FLOOR :P!!!! I don't know WHY I added this party themed den, but... I'd also like to say THANK YOU to Littlebunny78346 for helping me with  my den by gifting me a dance floor!!
( Littlebuny is my friend that I know in person, so she's not a random jammer!)
Anyways... Let's get on to the main part of the post!!
THE JAMAA HELPERS
Have you ever seen a scammer? Have you ever seen inappropriate behavior on Animal Jam? Have you ever seen someone being bullied? Have you ever seen someone hacking other people? Have you ever seen someone trying to convince someone to do something completely unacceptable on Animal Jam? Have you ever seen someone being violent on Animal Jam? Have you ever seen a lonely and confused new jammer on Animal Jam? and I sure have, and WAY to much. I think we need to do something about this and make Jamaa a better place. Animal Jam is a kids game, dodging the Safe Chat filter to say inappropriate things, 'dating', bullying, hacking and scamming in COMPLETELY unacceptable. I see sad jammers WAY to much. I see Animal Jam 'dating' WAY to much. I see scamming, I see confused new jammers all the time as well. I find it SO sad to see all these hurtful jammers and jammers in need in Jamaa. I thought... Why not make a group of nice jammers who are willing to help jammers in need and stop bullies on Animal Jam? And of course that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to make the ' Jamaa Helpers' tab on this blog soon and you'll see how to join and what to do. 
Thank you anyone for reading that big chunk of writing ( instead of skipping it) and feeling the same thing about all this stuff in Jamaa. If you see any jammer who's bullying on in need, help them or stop them. Make Jamaa a better place!!! :D!!! Well that's it for today. I'm SUPER excited to start the Jamaa Helpers and see how many jammers join, and if it makes a difference in Jamaa! Thank you if you're planning to join soon! Oh yes, I almost forgot: I'm sure you knew that...
SUMMER WAS COMING!!! Well guess what? I'm having a summer masterpiece contest!! Here's how it works: Make your summer masterpiece and put it up in your den, then comment your AJ username here! Pretty simple right? The jammers who come first second and third get their masterpieces put up here on this blog!! Thank you SO much for entering if you did!! That's it for now jammers! BYEEEEE!!!
:D

~ Iluvsnowdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment