Saturday 24 June 2017

Weekend Spike Sale and Battle for the Beacon!

'Ello jammers. Today I'm going to talk about many, many things. First let's start off with the.... WEEKEND SPIKE COLLAR SALE!!!
I'm not really a fan of any of them... I was excited thinking that they where REAL spiked collars but... To be honest, I think they're kind of gross... I don't really know why I think that... It's sorta not a nice thing to say, because I  have no idea how long it could of taken for AJHQ to make these.
Sadly I didn't buy any, none of them looked good on my otter.
Anyways, let's get on to the more 'exciting' part of the post! ;P The Battle of the Beacon has come!!!!Here's some random pictures from the great battle... XD
This one makes me laugh SO HARD when I look at it!!
Oooh... I found a ruby- looking jewel!
LOOK AT MY OTTER'S FACE!!!
I watch as some Phantoms carelessly walk into a Chomper Plant...
Well, hi there!
Well, that's it for The Battle for the Beacon! 
Now, I'd like to show you some new art I've done.....

I made this one extremely sad, I don't know why!!!
Now let's look at... THE FUNNY PICTURE OF THE DAY!
I was with my friend at a party and... Well, I saw someone who said he, uh stunk...? He looks pretty dirty! ;D
Well, that's it for today, jammers!!! Bye for now!
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop
P.s Come back tomorrow for another post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment