Saturday 10 June 2017

Hacker on the loose?.... Maybe?

Hi jammers! OK I'm going to tell you a very detailed story about how I found this 'hacker'. ( I'm not sure if it's a real hacker.)
So I decorated this den and made it into an EPIC party den. I went to Jamaa Township and started yelling " MEGA PARTY, MY DEN!" Around eight jammers came. So I went to my den and talked and partied with all the jammers who came. One jammer there was frozen the whole time and didn't say a word. I thought maybe his computer crashed or something, so I just ignored him. We all got bored, so we started trading. I was trading most of my rares , ( I don't really care about them or want them) and asking questions about beta items. Suddenly the jammer who was frozen said: " i got hacked" So I went up to him and said. " WHAT??" The jammer who claimed he was hacked said:      " he was record" I asked him what that meant, and he said it meant he was recording when he hacked him. I asked for the user and the jammer who was hacked said: " abc123swag hacked me" ( It may be 123abcswag, I sort of forget!) So I searched up the username and the player card came up. Of course I blocked and reported him. I asked Mattswag81 ( The jammer who claimed he was hacked) How he got hacked. He replied: " i watched all his vids and he banned me" I think he meant that the hacker suspended him. I went to YouTube and tried to search up Abc123swag. Nothing happened. I searched up 123abcswag. Nothing. I don't much about YouTube, so I may have to search up something else to get to Abc123swag's ( or 123abcswag's) channel. Or, Mattswag81 could have been lying. Well, I had to log off, so I thanked everyone for coming and I wished Mattswag luck and told him I was sorry about what happened.
Well, that was all yesterday. When I logged on today Mattswag had sent a JAG to me saying: " He spent all my diamond" the JAG had a gift attached to it: It was the Rare Wristwatch I had traded him before his character froze at the party. I sent a JAG back to him saying: " Oh no! I'm really sorry about what happened. Tell me if I can help." I'm hoping for a reply soon. Here's a random picture of Mattswag's player card:
I'm sorry I didn't get a screenshot of Abc123swag's player card, I did but it didn't save properly. I'm still wondering if Mattswag was telling the truth or just lying. He didn't seem like a jammer who would just lie like that. Oh well, we may never know! I'm just saying: There's going to be a lot of scammers or hackers in Jamaa, so you just need to watch out, and try your best to stay safe in a situation like this! I may be posting more about this if I find out more. I also don't want to cause any stress or arguments, I just thought I'd be interesting to make a post about it.
To lighten up the mood, here's the funny picture of the day!
 I'M RICH!!!
Well, that's it for today!! Bye jammers!
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment