Friday 2 June 2017

New Masterpieces!

Hey jammers, today I'm going to show you some new Masterpieces I've done in the last couple of days! Soon they will be moved to my 'My Art' tab. Oh yeah, I have pretty messy handwriting so you may not be able to read some things on the Masterpieces...
This Masterpiece says: " We need to go green!" just in case you couldn't read it. I thought it was SO GOOD when I drew it, but then I looked at some other really good Masterpieces by good AJ... When I looked back at this one it looked pretty bad compared to others! Oh well, I tried! I made this masterpiece to try to inspire people to GO GREEN! And if you've already gone green... GO GREENER! XD
Here's a Masterpiece of a whole bunch of squares... It's not very good, and I didn't put much effort or time into it...
Now this one I'm more proud of! This one is of Zios without his armor jumping through to flames! Click it to enlarge it, you can't see Zios very well when the picture is small...
This one is also one of my 'better' drawings. This one is of Mira yelling ( or maybe talking) to the Phantom King.
I bet you can't wait 'til Summer either! Speaking of Summer... Who wants to join my Summer Masterpiece Contest? This is how it works: Make your Summer Masterpiece and place it in your den. Comment your Animal Jam username on this blog, and I'll go to your den to see what you drew! I'll choose the winner and post it up here on this blog! This is day two of the contest, that means there are 13 days left 'til the contest ends! Keep in mind what you draw for the contest has to be of a Summer scene.
 I'd also like to say thank you to Nafaria AJ ( Animal Jam username is Nafaria9) for posting wonderful comments on this blog! You really made me smile Nafaria9! Here's a link to her blog: Animal Jam Whip. Bye for now jammers!
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop
P.s I'll be posting every other day now! Sorry I said I'd be posting every Saturday, I just feel like posting every second day...Also, sorry that I keep changing the theme to this blog I can't really choose which one to stick with! I think I like this one the best, so I'll probably stay with this theme. XD

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I really can't wait for summer!
    (:
    ~ Iluvsnowdrop

    ReplyDelete