Thursday 1 June 2017

Summer is almost here!!

Hi jammers, I'm SUPEEER excited!! Guess why? SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!! I can't wait!! Anyway... I thought I'd ad a bit more excitement  to the upcoming summer... I'm going to have some contests and maybe even parties! That would be fun, wouldn't it? Oh yes, if you're looking for MORE summer contests and parties go to... Animal Jam Jumble! Well I'm going to start one contest right now. This first summer contest is... A SUMMER MASTERPIECE CONTEST! Who can draw the best masterpiece of a summer scene? Once you've made your masterpiece, put it in your den and comment your username on this blog, so I can go to your den and see your masterpiece! I'll post who comes first second and third and their masterpieces up here on this blog. I'll be posting the results of the contest in two weeks, you have lot's of time. Also something else exciting... PIXEL PAINTING! Super cool, right? Here's a picture of what it looks like.
 Pretty cool, right? Well that's it for today jammers, sorry for the short post, I'm sort of rushing right now!
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment