Sunday 4 June 2017

Whoa, that's one crazy animal!

Hey jammers,  I'm feeling SUPER happy since I just befriended a SUPER NICE new jammer today. OK, I don't think you want to hear that but... Today I'm going to be writing about... Well... OK, this sounds crazy but I challenged myself on Animal Jam to create five crazy animals! I decided to do a seal, a arctic wolf, a seal, a deer, a raccoon, and a kangaroo! OK, let's start off with the...... ARCTIC WOLF!!
Oh my goodness, that's just... CRAZY!! OK, I'm just gonna stare at this because I really don't know WHAT to say right now...
The SEAL!
* Falls off chair* OH MY GOODNESS, THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A SEAL!! 
Now the deer...
OK, the first thought that came to my head was Buckbeak, ( Just in case you didn't know Buckbeak is a character from Harry Potter) but... When you look at it again... I don't really know what to call that!! Next is the... RACCOON!!
*Falls off chair again* AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! ( That's all I have to say XD)
Now the final animal... THE KANGAROO!!
Is this a mad scientist of some sort...?
Well, that's it for the crazy animals! That was really fun! Oh yeah, it's day four of my Summer Masterpiece Contest, that mean there's only eleven days left :O!!!!! This is how the contest works: Make a summer masterpiece and put it in your den, then comment your AJ username on this blog! Pretty simple right? Third, second and third place masterpieces will be put up on this blog! Keep in mind, the contest doesn't last forever and no one has entered yet! Well, that's it for today's post, jammers! I hope you had a laugh reading this! Bye for now!!
;P
~ Iluvsnowdrop    
                                                                                                                                                                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment