Monday 21 August 2017

Weird Wiki- How tutorials.

Hey, jammers! Today, I'm happy to say, I'm back with a PROPER post today!! :D
And guess what??? It's ECLIPSE DAY, TODAY! Where I live it's only going to be a partial eclipse, but I'm still super excited to see it!!! 
Anywayyyyyys... Let's get on with the post!
Today I found a really weird Wiki- How tutorial on how to be pretty on Animal Jam. I decided to try it out and follow the steps! ;)

Let's choose our colors... Brown black and yellow, eh?
Perfect. Absolutely beautiful! XD
Done that. (:
Done  that, as well. (:

Alright, I'll put together an outfit...
Kabam! Beautiful! 
Alright, let's get ourselves a pet!
Amazing. Love it.
Let's get a noice fashionable den. 
BAM! There we go.
Alright! Decorating time.
Amazing! I've never seen better decorating! ( XD)
Let's play Den Modeler!! :D
Awesome. 
Now I'm a cool jammer! :D
Well, jammers, I hope you enjoyed this short post! Maybe I'll do another Wiki- How tutorial soon! ;D
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop
P.s I'd like to say, the Animal Jam Whip, since this is the post that inspired me! (:

2 comments: