Tuesday 29 August 2017

No post ideas?

Hey jammers!
I'm sorry I couldn't post this earlier, I was pretty bust today!
So... I have absolutely NO IDEA of what to post about. I was going to post 'What to do when you're bored on Animal Jam'. Then I realized that the title wasn't so good... Then I started writing the post, and I noticed that all the ideas weren't very good, and I didn't really know what to write.
If you have an idea of what I should post about, please comment it!!! I really need help!! XD
I'd also like to say thank you, to my very few readers for helping me reach 1,000 views!! <3
Well, I guess that's all I have to say today.
G'bye, jammers!! :D
(:
~ Snowdrop

2 comments:

  1. Well, if I'm out of ideas I showcase masterpieces I find across Jamaa. You could also pick an artist and talk about their work. Hope this helped for the future. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Transions! That's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete