Monday 28 August 2017

Animal Jam Passage has reached 1,000 views!!!

The time for the celebration has been changed to 10:00 AM, EST! 


Hey jammers! This isn't really going to be, that much of a post, it's more like a notice! XD

You may have noticed that...... AJP has reached 1,000 views! I know, to you that's probably barely any views, but I'm still super excited!!
So, I decided to have a 1,000 views party, for absolutely no reason!!
If you're reading this, feel free to spread the word, since there's only a couple readers here, and there's probably only going to be one or two people there.
See ya!
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop

4 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats! Sadly, I can't come since I will be at school, but I hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks!
    To bad you won't be coming, but that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm sorry that I couldn't come to your party.

    ReplyDelete