Wednesday 23 August 2017

Things in Animal Jam you may have forgotten. ( Part one!)

Hey, jammers!
Today, I'm posting about un- popular things in Jamaa that you've probably forgotten!
So the first things is....
This Art Zone thing! I think you can enter some of your art, ( I'm not sure how) And AJHQ puts it up here. I'm not sure though!
There's also the Open Sea Cam, in the aquarium! I think it's super relaxing just to watch the fish. I know that sounds boring to you, but I love marine animals, and the ocean. ;D
There's also this cool Online Safety Quiz! It may be a bit childish, but I found it quite fun!
Not many people know this, but if you get eight people to dance in Club Geoz, that a giant disco ball comes down from the roof!
Well jammers, after that I sorta' got carried away with dancing and goofing around and Club Geoz, and I didn't have time to get the other screenshots so I will do a part two on this post soon! :D
See ya later, jammers!!!
(:
~ Snowdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment