Sunday 13 August 2017

Crazy updates, and the discovery of the eggs!

A weird title, I know. We'll get on to the 'discovery of the eggs' part later! XD Anyways...
Hello jammers, it's Snowdrop here with another post!!! :D  I'm sorry about the weird and short post yesterday, I just wanted to share that art!!!
The updates for this week...
Fantastic Felines! That's a cool idea for a wild weekend. I went to the Diamond Shop to see what the items were and I saw THIS:





I mean, what even is THIS??? 

Whoa! Now that's one scary kitty!
Not the cute fuzzy little kitty- cat I was hoping for. I wouldn't want to mess with this cat- ish thing!! 
Anyways, here's the next page of the Jamaa 'Journal'.
A solar eclipse is happening in Animal Jam! Awesome! 
A solar eclipse ( I think) is when the moon covers the sun so you can only see it's outer- edges. Have you seen the new home screen?
Everyone's wearing glasses to look at the eclipse, just in case THE SUN SUDDENLY JUMPS OUT AT YOU, AND BURNS YOUR EYES!!! Oh boy, I'm not being very scientific, am I?
Here's some random fun- facts ( that you probably know already) about the eclipse!! 
- The safest way to look at the eclipse is in a reflection, like it water or glass!
- The eclipse isn't just happening in Animal Jam! You can see it in parts of North America. ( I think.) :I 
Haha! Okay, there you go. 
I'm a bit upset there's only two new updates for this week, but that;s alright, I guess. 
Now here's something interesting I found in the Chamber of Knowledge: 
See those eggs? I wonder what type they are...
Here are some toucan eggs...
Flamingo eggs...
Owl eggs...
Eagle eggs...
And some falcon eggs! 
Don't these eggs look the same as the ones in the Chamber of Knowledge? Interesting, isn't it?
I also made a new sea turtle masterpiece:
It's supposed to show all the things that are happening to out beautiful ocean and sea turtles.
Well, now it's the sad time of the post where I have to say goodbye 'till next week...
Well, seeya jammers! 
Don't forget to... JAM ON!!!!
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop 




5 comments: