Sunday 6 August 2017

Updates, new art, and meeting Transions.

Hey there, jammers! It's Iluvsnowdrop here, back with another post! ( Of course, since I'm the only only author here, and this is a post. :I)
* Iluvsnowdrop tries to be funny and fails.*
That was pretty weird, I know. (: Anyways... Let's get right into the post....

Ocean plushiesssssss!!! Yes! Finally, they do something ocean- related, and they put it on the front page!
No one notices how beautiful and bright the  animation is in the ocean lands of Jamaa. I think it must of taken the longest for AJHQ to animate the oceans. Crystal Reef if probably my favorite land in Jamaa. I just LOVE oceans and marine life in AJ and IRL! XD
WOOHOO!! Flamingos are here! I was hoping they could fly AND walk. I got my wish! ( Sort of) They can fly and stand, but not really walk. What's really funny about this, is they can stand EVERYWHERE.

EVERYWHERE. XD
Animal Jam Comics! That's a cool idea! Picnic Panic is a weird name for a comic, but I think it was pretty cute! 
That reminds me... I was reading this post on the Animal Jam Archives, I'm wondering if that could have anything to do with this new comic? 
AJHQ, you HAD to remind me about school, ( boring math, tests, stressing over homework, fractions, ugh) in the middle of SUMMER? When I'm trying to RELAX? Well, it looks like a fun party anyways! XD
Well, that's it for the updates, today. Anyways, you may know Transions from her blog: Shimmering Diamond that I really like. Well, I got to meet her on Animal Jam yesterday! She was really happy to meet my sloth, and she even mentions me in her post yesterday: It's Still Summer!
I told her about the sea turtle signs I'm giving away, and she made some art dedicated to my sea turtle masterpieces!!!! 
Isn't it so CUTE? Thank you, Transions, I have to say, you are are a wonderful buddy!
Anyways, to say thank you to all that, I drew some art for her!
This art took a very long time to draw, I hope you like it, Transions!
Well, that's it for today, jammers! 

SEEYA NEXT POST!
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop


2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH. I'm so happy! Thank you so much! You're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome to! ;D I'm glad you liked the art!

    ReplyDelete