Monday 7 August 2017

Art I forgot to post about yesterday!

Hello, jammers!
I know, I'm posting on a Monday. Weird. Anyways, the title sorta' explains it. Today I will be posting about some art and random art tips I forgot to ad in my post yesterday!
Anyways...
Here's my fox I was drawing yesterday. So, usually I start off with a rough sketch, usually a light gray, sometimes another color. It doesn't have to be perfect, you can fix that later.
Then, I trace it in a darker color. It could be black, maybe blue. Whatever you want. I also ad some extra details and fix some things.
I'm starting with the coloring...
Some un- professional shading. XD
Adding some 'finishing touches'!
Adding a light background....
It's all finished! There's a little taste of how I usually draw. 
Well, jammers... Sorry for the weird-ly short and un- necessary post, but I hope you enjoyed it some how!
Jam on, 'til next post!


(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop

 

2 comments: