Thursday 3 August 2017

My new main animal!

Hey, jammers!
Let's get right into this post!
First, I'd like to talk about...
The new Animal Jam desktop app!! I downloaded it as soon as I could to try it out. Nothing has changed, but I notice that the screen is a lot clearer, and the log- out button is gone. XD
Here's what it look like, there's not much difference.
Anyways... Let's get on to the more important part of the post.
So, I was customizing my sloth, one day, and I realized that most of the looks on the sloth are very.... Creepy. So I started playing around, making it different colors, and trying to make the creepiest look I could.
Finally, I made the perfect creepy look:
( I hope I didn't scare you! :D) I decided I'd go around Jamaa with this animal, and see if anyone noticed. And other jammers did. I found a lot of jammers who made fun of my look and told me I looked bad. ):
So, I randomly got inspired to make this ( terrible) edit. XD
There ya go.
So, I went to Jamaa Township, to see if there was anything exciting going on. I found a jammer yelling: " HOTEL MY DEN" So I went there. ( To see the reactions of other jammers! XD)
To my surprise I found another jammer who I managed to make friends with! I decided I'd make this sloth one of my main animals, to show people, NEVER JUDGE OTHERS BY THEIR LOOKS! XD
And that, is my very detailed story of how my ( beautiful) sloth came to be! XD
Also... Have you noticed the glitch on the new Jammer Wall? When you click to take your picture, it comes up like THIS:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Funny picture of the day....
I'm coming...
See ya next time, jammers!!

2 comments: