Friday 4 August 2017

Changes to my blog!

Hey jammers, you may have noticed some changes to my blog, this morning!
I was playing around with Blogger a bit, AND I FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO A WHOLE BUNCH OF COOL STUFF!!! ( Yes, I'm really bad with computers....)
Anyway, the new blog background is a map of Crystal Reef, ( credit to the Animal Jam Archives) I thought it would show people how beautiful and colorful it is there! ( It's one of my favorite places in Jamaa!) I thought it would also make the blog look more colorful and exciting.
I also changed the color and size of the blog title and the post titles. And now the post background is a blue- indigo color.
I also have a big picture thingy at the top of the blog.  I don't know what to call it. Again, I'm bad with  computers. ):.
Well, that's it for today, jammers! Stay tune for a REAL post next Sunday! ( I will be posting every Sunday.)
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop

2 comments: