Saturday 19 August 2017

The solar eclipse comes to Jamaa & random secrets!

Hey, jammers! It's Iluvsnowdrop here, with another post.
So, I have figured out that AJHQ doesn't like me anymore. Which is a problem. :I Usually, as soon as you log on, the Jamaa Journal pops up. That didn't happen for me! So I was EXTREMELY confused when I logged on! ;D
Anyways... Let's look at how Jamaa has changed.
Wow! It looks so much like how they decorate it at The Night of the Phantoms! I gotta say, I like the glow coming from all the shop windows! ( It does make Jamaa look a bit spooky though. I know this sounds childish, but I'm afraid of the dark!)


Has anyone noticed that the diamonds stuck in the Diamond Shop roof are sorta' glowing?
Mira looks so pretty with those sun-beams shining down on her. Well, I guess she's the 'Sky Mother"! 


I went over to Appondale, and watched the eclipse a bit. 

Sadly, I wasn't wearing glasses so my eyes lit on fire! (XD)
So, I put on some eclipse gear to make it safer! :D
The eclipse looks very pretty in the Chamber of Knowledge!
Anyways, let's get on to the other part of this post. I thought I'd point out some random secrets I've seen around Jamaa. ( Please, don't ask me why, I just thought it would be fun! XD) 
Secret number one:  A mysterious path?
Has anyone seen this un- usable path, leading to a mysterious building? Pretty cool.
Secret number two: A cool alien!
If you sit up here in Sol Arcade long enough, you'll see this little alien creep up so you can see it through the window! ( It's very hard to see, though.)
Secret number three:  How could an elephant be so hidden??
In the Lost Temple of Zios, there's a huge stone elephant on top of a building you can't go into!
Secret number four: Mt. Crystal Sands? 
Has anyone noticed this water fall that comes from, literally, nowhere? Notice how Crystal Sands is sorta' sloped downward? Has anyone noticed THIS?


Crystal Sands is in the mountains! Cool. 
Secret number five:  Secret rooms!


In Greely's Hideout, there's a secret room that only flying animals can access!  
There's also another room in Peck's Den. You can get there by walking through these diamonds! 
There's also this secret tunnel/ forest thing in Graham's den! 
Secret number five: A frozen dino!
I'm sure many of you have noticed this plesiosaurus ( I don't think I spelled that right!) frozen the ice.
Secret number six: Hidden Mira and Zios?
Has anyone noticed this Zios-ish shape on a building in the Lost Temple of Zios?
Or this hidden Mira in the corner?
Secret number seven: Un-  hot chocolate?
When you're making hot chocolate in Mt. Shiveer, if you turn this lever down to the green, your hot chocolate will have no steam! 
No steam! 
Secret number eight: An upper- floor in Jam Mart Clothing?

Has anyone noticed that there's a second floor in Jam Mart Clothing? I find that pretty cool!
Well jammers, that's sorta it for today, I'm sorry that the post is pretty short!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll....
See ya later, jammers!
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop

4 comments: