Saturday 20 April 2019

New art!

Hey jammers! Yesterday I drew some art, I thought I'd share it with you guys. I was aiming to draw a cute kitten, let's see how it turned out!
Here's the first step. Just a light sketch.
 The next step, I added a neck and an outline of the eyes.
I colored the eyes and outlined the kitten in black. I don't really like the way the eyes turned out, they kind of stare into your soul...
I added color! The spots kind of make him look like a cheetah, but I think they're cute!

I added some little details. Here's the finished product! I kind of liked how it turned out, but I don't really like the eyes, head, ears and coloring... It's pretty cute, though!
 Well, sorry for the short and un- Animal Jam related post. See you next time!
~ Snowdrop
P.s My next post is going to be on Easter outfits, thanks to Difficult for the idea! Comment what animals I should use!

3 comments: