Sunday 21 April 2019

Happy Easter!

Hey jammers, happy Easter! Today I made a spring/Easter outfit on my Royal Red Panda. Thank you Difficult  for the animal idea! Okay, let's get started!
Here are all the items I used:
Eggshell Helmet
Egg cloak
Flower tail
Camouflage boots
Here's what my red panda looked like when I got it! 
First I did the colors: 
I used the pale greed color for the stripes on it's tail and ears, and a light pink for the rest of it's fur. I also kept the yellow pattern color that the panda came with.  Here's a picture of what my panda looks like now.
Next I put a white and pink colored Egg Cloak on it. 
Then I put on a matching Eggshell Helmet.
I'm liking this look so far! 
I added a green colored flower tail which I thought would go with the green on the red panda. 
Now for the camouflage boots! I colored them white to go with the Egg Cloak and Egg Helmet, but they kind of clashed with the Flower Tail, I don't know why. 
And voila, it's finished! Here's some screenshots I took:
I switched the green Flower Tail for a pink and white one.

Well, I hope everyone is having a great Easter! See you later. 
~ Snowdrop

2 comments:

  1. I actually love this outfit! The sleeping picture is great:D

    ReplyDelete