Friday 19 April 2019

Easter themed den!

Hey jammers, as you all know Easter is coming up, so I thought I'd make a Easter themed den. Here's a little tour:
Here's the first part of the den. I really like the look of those Easter Egg Planters!
When you come into the den, there's a little area where you can watch T.V! I love the rainbow couch, it's probably one of my favorite den items!
In this corner is the dining area. I like the idea of the egg table! I also love the flower decorations on the wall and the egg window ( I don't think you can see it in this screenshot)
Up stairs is a little relaxing area. I think the paint- covered rug is really cute. I like the look of the egg lamp too.Who left those paw prints on the floor?
Here is a painting area. I love all the multi- colored couches and the painting table!

This is the kitchen area. I really like the egg table! That candy looks delicious...
Outside I put some flower beds like this one, but I was too lazy to take screenshots of the entire outside area. :P
Here's a fun screenshot of my red panda! I love that flowering tree!
Anyways, that's my Easter den! I hope you guys liked it, comment if you want me to post about any more themed dens or animals!
I hope you all have a great Easter! See you next week.
~ Snowdrop

1 comment: