Friday 1 September 2017

ZIOS HAS BEEN REVIVED??? WHAT??

Hey jameeeeerrrs!!!! It's Snowdrop here, with another post. Of course. :I
So, I just wanted to tell you, I don't think I'm gonna have a posting schedule. I think I'll just post at random times, now. I'm pretty busy now, and I don't think I feel as excited about having my own blog as I did before. But don't worry, I'm not quitting, I just won't be posting as often!
You may have noticed that I've changed the blog to get ready for summer! If you want me to change anything, or want to say something about it, let me know! (:
So, let's get into the post.

 Whoa! The Zios statue is restored?? Does that mean Mira and Zios will return?? Maybe it wasn't the solar eclipse that restored the statue, maybe it's because Mira and Zios  are getting more powerful and are gonna' come back to Jamaa soon! Or maybe, somehow, the eclipse made Mira and Zios more powerful, and they're getting ready to break out? We will know soon... XD
Speaking of Mira and Zios, I'd better start working on Zios Through the Portal soon!
Autumn Armor looks pretty cool! I got a whole set and put it on mah nice sloth. ;P Also an owl sale. Maybe I'll get one!
YAY!!! Happy birthday, Animal Jam!!  Now,  if  you don't mind, I'm off on a mission to find AJ birthday cakes.
And now there's a sale at the Summer Carnival! Awesome.
I'm sorry for the very short post today, I'm sort of feeling tired, and I didn't really have much time on AJ to d everything, and get all the screenshots. Maybe tomorrow I'll to a better post.
Well, seeya!
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop
P.s I'd like to give credit to Animal Jam Graphic Central, a now in- active blog for the "Happy 7th Birthday, Animal Jam!" thing. XD

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't the tail to the autumn armor just blow away? Its just leaves XDDD

    Awesome post! :D :D

    ReplyDelete