Saturday 16 September 2017

I'm back!!

Hey jammers, guess what??? I'M BACK!!  I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, school started for me two weeks ago, and I'm pretty tired. I'll try to post when ever I have the time.
So, the other day I logged on to see this...
WHOA! A secret stairway has opened up to an ancient room called the Forgotten Archive? I'm wondering how does the moon covering the sun restore an ancient statue and open up these secret stairways to an old room??
So, I went over to the Lost Temple of Zios to check with Forgotten Archive out. I was pretty excited, since I've been waiting for a new room or land for ages now!


Wow, this looks so cool! I was bursting with excitement at this point. XD
When you come inside, you're on this cool stone staircase leading down. I really love the sunbeam and tree roots. It look so beautiful down here! 


When you come into the first room, you click on the big Zios Mask in the center of the room and you can read this little excerpt from A Complete History of Jamaa. I think this 'Dark Shadow' thing may be the Phantoms. And I'm pretty sure that Zios is the person who wrote this. Pretty cool!
If you click on the scrolls you can read this.  
It looks like this one says " I will soon seal this archive from the world. The next time these words are read, the eclipse will have passed, and the next chapter of our story will begin."  Then I found these  portals in the next room.
Maybe these portals will be opened to adventures soon. Maybe those adventures are' the next chapter of our story.' 
In the corner, there's this cool waterfall falling down into a small pool of water. 
It looks like the water may come from underground streams, or something.
And here's another little area with some more information and excerpts from books. 
I gotta' say, I really love this place! It's so beautiful and well animated. Good job Animal Jam! Now, where's our knew land?? XD
Well, jammers, it's time to wrap up this post for today. 
Seeya next time.
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop  


2 comments: