Thursday 28 September 2017

New edits!

Hi there jammers! Iluvsnowdrop is finally here with another post.
I am SO SORRY I haven't been posting lately. School has started for me a couple weeks ago, and I haven't really found the time to post or read other's blogs lately. I will try to post as often as I can!
So, a couple days ago I took some  random screenshots and made a couple edits out of them. They're not that good or creative, but I thought I'd share them with you guys!
This one is probably the most time consuming. I think this one is my favorite!

I think this one is really cool! I love the expression on my otter's face!
I'm not sure I like this one very much. You can' really see the sea turtle or the coral reef in the background. 
And finally, there's this one. I'm not so sure I like this one. I have no idea why!
I'm afraid that's all I have to post about today. I apologize for the extremely short and boring post!
Seeyalater!!!
(: 
~ Iluvsnowdrop 
  

3 comments: