Monday 24 July 2017

Animal jam updates

Hello, jammers!
 First, I'd like to let you know is I won't be posting twice a week now. I think I'll only post on Sunday now. I'm so sorry for changing the posting schedule so  much!
Second thing is, this post won't really be about anything. It's just gonna be jumping around a lot. XD
Third thing is, since this blog may go in-active sometimes ( I'm pretty busy and I don't feel like posting so much anymore) I might ( just maybe!) Get some other authors if this blog gets more popular.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll... Let's get on to ANIMAL JAM!! :D
Here's what's new on the Jamaa Journal:
Jamaalidays in July?? That's a... Very crazy idea.... OK, then...
Tiki Trouble, the new adventure!!!!
These tiki statues look pretty scary... I wouldn't be surprised if AJHQ has terrified some younger kids! XD


Flamingos are the new animal. When ever a new animal comes out, I keep my fingers crossed the it will be NM, but it obviously isn't going to be. ):
Some of you are probably wondering WHY it was a flamingo, since it showed a gecko in the picture.
Those purple things look a lot like flamingo legs, don't they? If you want to read more about it, click here to go to Animal Jam Archives and read a post by Alistairz, it's pretty interesting! I wonder if flamingos will be able to fly AND walk. That would be pretty cool!
Graham's Observatory is a good idea for a new den! To bad it's not NM. ( Even though I'm a member!)

Just like any other member den. ;D

  Has anyone noticed this when they click on the Jammer Wall? I wonder why AJHQ did this without any notice. Well, I can't wait to see what improvements have been made on the Jammer Wall!
This tentacle on the octopus really annoys me. XD
Well, that's all I decided to post about today, jammers. Here's the funny picture of the day...
Seeya later, jammers!!!
(:
~ Snowdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment