Saturday 8 July 2017

A 'paw-some' post!!!

Hey jammers!! I'm home again!! Here's some things I'd like to say....
Happy Canada Day.
Happy Freedom Day!
AJ really should celebrate Canada Day. ):
Anyways, let's get on with this post: Today I will posting about a lot of different things, as I usually do. XD Sadly I haven't colored or finished that Peck Drawing I did last week, since I didn't have my drawing program and my cool Wacom Tablet thingy! My trip was awesome, I went to the Science Center, the Aquarium, and many other places! ( Of course I loved the aquarium the best!) And guess what. GUESS WHAT. THERE WAS A REAL SEA TURTLE AT THE AQUARIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! XD Yeah, I sort of freaked out when I saw it. I've ALWAYS wanted to see a real sea turtle. If you didn't know, aquatic animals and sea turtles are all my favorite!
The sea turtle was cool, but... I don't really think they should have a sea turtle there. First, where would you get a sea turtle? There's not many places that would be giving away sea turtles. I think the sea turtle there might have been wild caught. What's wrong with that is, well, it's not good to catch any animals from the wild and put it in captivity, and sea turtles ( all seven types) are endangered. It's pretty wrong to catch an endangered species from the wild and put it in captivity. What do you think? But it might not be wild caught, I can't know for sure!
OK, I bet you're getting bored of me droning on about that sea turtle I saw. I see can't believe that I saw a real sea turtle, even if it was in a glass aquarium!!!
Anyways, let's get on to the more Animal Jam-y stuff. When I logged on, I saw THIS.
Cool, ANOTHER WILD WEEKEND. I think I've sort of had enough of these 'Wild Weekends'. When the first Wild Weekend came to Jamaa, ( the tail thing) I thought it was just a special event, that was only going to happen once. But I was wrong.
Ew. What a disgusting Wild Weekend. The mat looks like a squashed panda. ):
Another new animal??? really AJHQ????? At every update there is a new animal coming. WHY AJHQ???? I'm really fed up with all these new animals!! It used to be EXCITING when AJ mention a new animal coming. Animal Jam really is changing. ):
Also......
PANDAS HAVE RETURNED!!! YAY!!!
Now, I'd like to show you a den I've made....
The play area.
The doorway. XD
Nap time!
Story time!
Here's a lovely Masterpiece by Zippyboy!
Here's a closer look at Zipp. He's my favorite pet!!! XD
Well....
(:
~ Iluvsnowdrop


No comments:

Post a Comment