Wednesday 15 April 2020

Hello

Hey jammers, it's been a while. I just wanted to say that even I have stopped posting for months, I still log on to aj pretty regularly and I still read all the other active aj blogs I know of. ( the Animal Jam StreamRainbow000pegasus's blog, and the Animal Jam Friendship Community) I'm not officially quitting, I'll probably come back sometime and rearrange the blog and maybe start posting again. I've kind of lost motivation to post and run out of ideas. I doubt anyone reads the AJP anymore, but if you are reading this and have some good ideas please comment them on my Blog Ideas page! Anways, that's all I have to say. I hope you are all doing well. See you later!
~ Snowdrop

7 comments:


  1. Hi, Iluvsnowdrop!

    I hope you’re having a great day. I saw your comment on my blog, the Animal Jam Swan, a few weeks ago! I also took a look at your blog, the Animal Jam Passage, and there were a lot of features on your blog that I would have liked to have on mine! It looks like you’re a pretty experienced Blogger.

    The thing is, I’m not getting much time to play AJC these days, and I’m looking for a new author on my blog. How would you like to be that author?

    However, if you want to be an author for my blog, you must play AJC regularly (which I think you do). Since it’s my blog, I’m sort of going to be the boss. I’ll tell you what you can write about, and once you’re done writing a post, I’ll check on it, and tell you what you can improve on, add, change, or remove. If you see anything else around Jamaa, feel free to tell me, and you may be able to write it on the blog. I’m also going to need your email address so I can add you to the blog, and so that we can talk about the blog and what we should post.

    Regards,
    Coralinity




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm so happy that you asked me to be an author. :) I'm actually not that experienced with Blogger and I haven't used it in a while, but I do play AJC regularly. My email address is snowdrop.ajc@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Honestly it looks like you are quite experienced :)
      Your blog looks so colorful and happy :D

      Delete
    3. Thanks! Well, let's forget about the "experienced blogger" thing. I'm sure we'll be able to sort it out ourselves if we don't know/forgot how to do something in blogger. I've sent you an invite for the blog!

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Oh and btw, my email is:
    learnalwayzz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and the reason I'm asking for a new author is, well, I play AJC (almost) every day, but I'm not able to play for enough time, so I can't really find anything interesting for the blog or write posts.

      Delete