Sunday 28 July 2019

Thursday updates

Hey jammers!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I am going to try posting more often for now on.
You may have noticed a new page called Blog Ideas. I just made that page because I'm running out of creative ideas for blog posts. Any ideas would be appreciated!
Let's move on to the updates.
For the Wild Weekend we get Jamaalidays in July! I love how aj decorated the Jamaaliday Jam party, but it's hard to feel christmasy in July. XD I love the pet reindeer, their so cute!
Pet goats have returned! I love aj's dad jokes lol. I think I'm going to try to draw one, we'll see how it turns out.
Next up is a reminder about Refer a Friend.
Battle for the Beacon has about two weeks left, if you want to play it before it's leaves. Rare Black Knight Armor is coming to Jamaa for the next two Mondays. I'm kind of excited for this item, hopefully it will be original and have some nonmember items.
A reminder for aj about The Claw and Phantom Invasion.
Well, that's it for this weeks update. I'll try to keep a regular post schedule, maybe posting twice a week or at least once a week.
See you next post!
~ Snowdrop


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I can't wait to see your goat drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I tried to make the blog look a little more summery.

    ReplyDelete