Sunday 12 May 2019

A random post

Hey jammers! Sorry for the lack of posting. I'll probably be posting once a week, maybe twice a week, it depends on how busy I am!
Anyways, I couldn't find anything to post about, so this post will just be a jumble of random things I found around Jamaa today.
First let's starts off with the very uneventful update we got this week. 
Sadly there were only two things in the update that interested me. The first one was that fennec foxes are coming soon! They look pretty cute in the picture, but for some reason they remind me a bit of the AJ coyote, I don't know why. 
If you want, you can get a fennec fox if you buy a membership, but I won't be buying one anytime soon, so I guess I have to wait.
The next part of the update that I liked, is that otters have returned! I had no idea that they left, and already have one, but after this update I saw many jammers as otters in Jamaa, which made me very happy! Otter are definitely one of my favorite AJ animals.  

Alright then...
Ah yes, I love when jammers do this.
I think this is the most ridiculous item I have in my inventory.
Nice look! XD
Well, that's all the randomness I have for this post. Hopefully I'll having something interesting to post about next week! See you later!
~ Snowdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment