Sunday 28 May 2017

Welcome to my blog!

Hi jammers, welcome to my blog! I'm Iluvsnowdrop ( That's my username) and I'm going to be writing about Animal Jam on my blog! So first, I want to tell you a bit about myself: I love the natural world, but I love marine animals and the ocean the best. I also love reading, writing an drawing! I've been playing Animal Jam since 2013, so that would be for five years. I'm a very positive person, so don't be shy to talk to me! I love meeting new people on AJ, and spending time with buddies. In my free time, I love going outside, biking, watching birds, drawing, painting and reading. I have an overly huge imagination. I also love roleplaying and decorating dens on Animal Jam. I really hope that you enjoy my blog and like reading all my posts. Also, remember to be nice on the comments. That means.... Don't say anything hurtful to me or someone else, please don't spam, don't share any personal info or ask me anything that I find personal, and please think about what your saying before posting it, you could really hurt someones feelings! Thank you so much if you're reading my blog and this post, I hope you enjoy my blog! I'll ad some more tabs and post a REAL post tomorrow. 'Til then... JAM ON! ( Here's a picture of my main animal on Animal Jam)
Bye for now jammers!
(;
~ Iluvsnowdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment